[meteorite-list] Lots of Fireball Action Last Night

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:43:06 -0400

Hey All,

Seems to be a lot of fireball action last night heading in a basic N-NW
direction. It sounds like the Texas-New Mexico and Oregon-Washington events
are related but with some time delay. I would venture a guess as to space
debris that had some length to it in space allowing for the time delay
between the events. Thoughts? Rob, Marc?

In the meantime, always keep your bags packed just in case! :-)

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection