[meteorite-list] Gigapan and Barratta Thin Section

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:56:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Good on ya.. Ted!

Bob has been talking about this for quite awhile. He wasn't exaggerating about how super the images are...and will only be sharper as you perfect the process.

I notice on the 59099 image that in the upper right hand corner there is a large black inclusion that sports some artifacts that look like light reflections. Do you know what they are?

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536