[meteorite-list] Need Photo Permission - Saharan Landscape Shot, Moroccan Marketplace

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:40:45 -0400

Hi Martin and List,

Yes, I use the term "market" very loosely in relation to meteorites.
Although I will take 20 kilos of the stuff in the blue barrels! ;)

I've never been to that region of the world, so I am using second-hand
accounts from those who have. I picture some small house or shop, off
the beaten path, that sells minerals, fossils, artifacts and local
handicrafts, and perhaps such a place might also offer some
meteorites? Or perhaps some finder or dealer with his meteoritics
wares spread out on a cloth or tarp, at the end of the row of
merchants selling more mundane offerings. Or does it all happen
behind closed doors, in private homes, and out of the public eye
completely?

Best regards,

MikeG

--