[meteorite-list] Need Photo Permission - Saharan Landscape Shot, Moroccan Marketplace

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 20:14:44 +0200

Hmmm, that meteorites would be sold on marketplaces,
that I read only in the high-quality and best researched articles by BBC
;-)

It's because of the ambiguity of the word "market", I guess.

Would make also not so much sense,
I mean, people going in the marketplace to buy their foods and goods of the
daily necessities,
what would they need meteorites for?

I don't know, I think for us it would be also a quite futile undertaking,
to set up a stall on Munich city market to offer HEDs and OCs and Moon
between vegetables, bread and sausages.

That marketplace imagination, I guess, grew rather in the fantasy of some of
these protectionists, who believe that each year thousands of tons of
meteorites would be found an traded.

Spot the meteorite!
http://www.geo-reisecommunity.de/bild/regular/46938/Souk-in-Meknes.jpg

(they are in the blue barrels!!)