[meteorite-list] Prof Davies, Aliens, Hillary Clinton and Laurence Rockefeller

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:35:25 -0700

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration."

What if Edison would have been content with trying only a few hundred
filaments (instead thousands) for the light bulb? We would be
replacing lights every 40 hours or so...

What if the Wright Brothers would have been happy peddling down the
road? Only time and birds would fly......

What will we miss if we don't persist in seeking out new life?

After all, we can't find what we don't look for.