[meteorite-list] Other hobbies?

From: info at niger-meteorite-recon.de <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:58:36 +0200 (CEST)

I absolutely agree. What an interesting bunch of experts. We live in?fascinating
times ...
?
- Geomorphology of deserts
- photographing insects, focussing on Hymenoptera and Coleoptera
- collecting propaganda leaflets dropped during armed conflicts, from World?War
I?to present
- (quit skydiving a couple of years ago)
?
Cheers,
Svend
?