[meteorite-list] other hobbies? (addendum)

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:48:59 +0200

Totally forgot this on my list:

* collecting uniform patches from the Military (esp. Black) Space Program

A number of them (not all) can be seen here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NRO_satellites

This started as a spin-off of my satellite observations, which is focussing on
'black' satellites (see http://sattrackcam.blogspot.com)

- Marco