[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters Magazine

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:01:58 -0700

Greg, I wanted to take moment and thank you publicly for the extremely
kind words and humbling comments regarding Meteorite Hunting &
Collecting magazine. I truly am honored you feel this way about it. I
hope my passion for this great science shines through in the full color
pages of the magazine. I hope MHC is received well by everyone in this
community, and that it's seen as an addition the the great content
provided by METEORITE magazine for so long.

Hopefully my small contribution to the meteorite community will inspire
future meteorite hunters and collectors to become more involved with the
recovery, study, and collection of meteorites. This is a wonderfully
exciting science and hobby for many thousands of people worldwide, and
has become more than an obsession for some.

We have many people to thank for the magazine, and I could not have done
it with their help and support. It's the support of people like you that
make the magazine possible.

THANK YOU!

Regards,
Eric