[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters Magazine

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:31:17 -0400

Dear Meteorite Hunters, Collectors and List,

It has taken me a little time to get caught on things after taking the
summer off to enjoy other hobbies. One thing I was finally able to do was
sit and read Eric Wichman's new, "Meteorite Hunting & Collecting" magazine.
If you have not read it yet, you are missing out. There are full cool images
on every page in the magazine, great articles by dedicated people we all
know and even the thickness of the paper stock is of the highest quality.

I would like to publicly congratulate Eric and all the supporting
individuals for bringing to life an idea started in thought all the way
through to a super high quality publication worthy of all collections! I am
just wondering how they will top the first issue, must be some surprises to
be revealed in the next issue.

Congratulations to Eric, his persistence has brought us another quality
magazine that will be eagerly awaited like long established, "Meteorite"
magazine!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe