[meteorite-list] Planetary Body Odors

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 02:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

My smelly Allende fragment came from Gary Fujihara, and it does smell like
margarita! I doubt that any of his Allendes were contaminated with such...
unless he originally purchased them from you?

-Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

I eat, sleep and breath meteorites 24/7.