[meteorite-list] Planetary Body Odors

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 05:22:09 -0400

Melanie and all,

Don't know who you bought your Allende from but.....I don't know how to
say this, but I have sold off some Allende recently. Had some sitting
on the counter where I make my margaritas and there is a possibility
that I got some lime on some specimens by accident. I usually keep them
away from the food prep area but this one time was the exception. It
may be that is what you smell, I am sorry to say. All my best!

--AL