[meteorite-list] A meteor shower burst.

From: Steve Schoner <schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:51:18 GMT

Three meteors came from the same direction, in a 10 degree radiant from the "Seven Sisters" star cloud. The flash that I caught from the corner of my eye was closer to the horizon, so I did not notice a streak or persistent trail. None of the meteors I saw last night had persistent trails. Just a very bright blue white streak.

Interesting to see such a flurry,

Makes me wonder if there is a potentially big cometary meteor stream headed our way.

Any meteor showers for Aug 8th?

Steve

Message: 12