[meteorite-list] Orgueil - article on supernova shrapnel

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:14:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Michael and Listers,
?
Thank you?for the link about the?Orgueil meteorite, might I add?this meteoriten is?one of the best meteorites out there?not for only its rich wealth of scientific data, but also the?history and hoax behind the?Orgueil meteorite. Here is also a link I found about the?top 10 ten meteorites, http://science.discovery.com/top-ten/2009/meteors/meteors-07.html?I have to agree with some of the meteorites listed?but, I think they have left out some other great meteorites,?but again, there?are more?meteorites with rich historical history not listed that I deem would be great for the list but there is only room for 10.
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore