[meteorite-list] September Issue of Meteorite-Times Now Up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:40:11 -0700

Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for your THANK YOU!

We VERY much appreciate you adding your THANK YOU to all the writers.
Martin Horejsi, Michael Blood, Bob Verish, Norbert Classen and the IMCA
Team, John Kashuba, Anne Black keeper of the Meteorite Fall Calendar,
and Michael Johnson's Meteorite of the Month. They all have very busy
lives and still allow us to bug them each month for their much
appreciated contribution to Meteorite-Times. There would be no
Meteorite-Times without them.

Thank you to everyone who enjoys Meteorite-Times!

The Meteorite-Times Team