[meteorite-list] Denver Attendees- Video Request

From: McCartney Taylor <mccartney_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 09:53:16 -0700

I am working on two different video projects about meteorites. The first
is Serious the second is FUN.

Dealers -
I am wanting to casually interview any and all meteorite dealers I can
and ask some simple questions:

1. What makes collecting meteorites interesting or exciting?
2. What do you recommend new collectors think about or buy?
3. What path or mentality should collectors follow as they grow as
collectors?

(I will include websites on the video to any Dealer I'll interview, to
help draw traffic to you)

Collectors -
1. Why is collecting meteorites fun?
2. What is your favorite specimen?

Also, I will need to receive a release from anyone I interview, so I can
use the video I shoot. The release is either verbal permission to use
the interview video or written permission. I'll bring the release with
me.

The first video is going to be a pro-meteorite collecting documentary
short that will raise awareness for meteorite collecting.

The Second video is going to be a playful Spoof mockumentary, intended
to be released on Youtube on April Fools or embedded as a secret Easter
egg on a DVD project I have cooking. Essentially, anyone who agrees to
participate will be asked a single question and you must respond with a
complete dead-pan serious manner. No cracking up, laughing, or smiling.
I refuse to release the question on the met-list, but you may email me
if you will be in Denver and would like to participate. There is a sheet
of answers that you will be allowed to respond with, unless you can
crack me up with a better response.

Anne Black and Greg Hupe, you have had custom responses written for you.
FYI.

-mt