[meteorite-list] Witnessed fall lunars?still no clear answere

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 16:21:51 +0000

It could just be dumb chance.? Most of the lunars found don't appear to have fallen recently.? We might be in a period when, for the couple of hundred years since meteorites started to be recognized for what they are, no lunars arrived where humans were in a position to witness their arrival.

My 2 Bessey Specks (which is about all I can afford of planetaries!)
Best!
Tracy