[meteorite-list] Ebays Buyer Protection is Guaranteed

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 19:16:13 -0700

Hi Richard, we're all accountable to the same government, including Ebay
and Paypal. I'm for less government, but I'm also for freedom of speech
and human rights as well. Some conflict of interest there huh? There
must be a balance. Positive/negative, good/bad, light/dark... Ebay and
Paypal's policy is not balanced between buyer and seller and themselves.
Careful not to invite thugs from the gov? So you're saying the citizens
of the USA should fear the government? The government exists for and by
the people, or did I read the U.S. Constitution wrong? ;) Microsoft got
taken to court for their anti-trust violations for creating a monopoly.
The only reason there's no laws against what Paypal and Ebay are doing
is because the laws haven't been written yet.

I will agree. I love Ebay's marketplace, and Paypal's convenience. But I
don't like it so much when they take my money without asking. There's a
word for that.

Eric