[meteorite-list] Ad Whetstone Mountains last one!

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:36:29 -0700 (PDT)

Good day list members,

???? Just a heads up reminder that I have the last piece that I will be selling
of Whetstone Mountains on eBay ending this Wednesday Sept 8 at 6:00 pm PST.?
This material truly is extremely, extremely?rare ( only 3 kilos recovered in
well over a year) and you will not see any other large complete, documented and
uncut pieces for sale at the?very low and very reasonable reserve price I am
asking for this last piece of the main mass of 451.7 grams. ? I will be keeping
the fourth and last fragment of 62.3 grams from the main mass in my permanent
collection and it will never be for sale.? I? have to keep a piece of the main
mass for my collection as there are good memories associated with this find in
particular.? This fall is very rare and very historic being only the second
Arizona fall to be recovered since the Holbrook fall of July 19, 1912.? This
fall has also been meticulously documented and recorded as was the Holbrook fall
in a published monograph.? The fact that each piece is photographed and pictured
in the monograph in situ makes the specimens?all the?more desirable and
collectible.? The only other recent fall that I can think of that is more
difficult to collect right now is Kosice so if you want a true museum grade
specimen of Whetstone Mountains with impeccable provenance and documentation (
you also will receive the signed and serial numbered monograph for this
specimen) in your collection, this will be your best opportunity.? The auction
can be seen here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160475948861?

???? Wishing everyone a relaxing and enjoyable Labor Day holiday, Jack