[meteorite-list] me and the count (update)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 08:28:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again list.I really forgot to mention my other part of my visit with the
count and his wife. I was able to see the 12 pound meteorite that he found
earlier this year. It is a thing of beauty. It is 6 plus kilo's and an endcut.
One side was professionally polished by the count. It has some nice deep
thumbprints and great velvety crust. After seeing it first hand,I agree with the
count,this SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN cut at all. Some things should be just left
untouched.What a great,great find and thanks again for letting me see the
biggest nevada chondrite LL6.