[meteorite-list] Origin of Meteorites

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 00:25:00 -0700

Origin of Meteorites Poster:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/Origins-Poster.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, I'm considering getting these printed
up as 36"x24" wall posters. If I get a good enough response I'll get
them printed. I might even mail out "a few freebies" with some of the
magazines.

Wholesale pricing available (contact offlist). I get VERY good printing
rates since we're printing the magazine with the same printing company.
Same quality 100# glossy paper, vivid color inks, and clear coating to
protect from finger prints and scratches.

Regards,
Eric