[meteorite-list] I have a problem with some rusting meteorites

From: Gracie Logan <gracie_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:53:30 -0400

Tim and Mike,

In March of this year, I asked a similar question regarding meteorites, humidity and rusting. (I live in FL and it's tough on iron-heavy space rocks.)

1. I want to post a woefully belated thanks to Mike G, Linton, Rohr, Carl, G?ran Axelsson, Marco Langbroek, Graham E, John Hendry, Jerry Flaherty and Darryl Pitt for being so incredibly helpful! (I hope I didn't forget anyone.)

2. If you search the Met List for my original subject heading (all or in part) you'll get some excellent answers that are just too numerous and complete to post in one email.

My subject was: " Meteorites and Humidity: Some Questions . . . "

Again, belated thanks Met List! You saved my collection from further damage!

--
Gracie