[meteorite-list] the end,it has to be this time

From: skyrockmeteorites at yahoo.com <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:04:22 +0000

Again steve? C'mon why do you do this every other month? You will be back, we all know you will. This is getting old man. Last time you did this you got rid of most of your stuff then begged for your freebies back, just hold on to your meteorites this time, I would hate to see that happen again. Ill see you out on the next local fall.
Best,
Joe K