[meteorite-list] the end,it has to be this time

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:27:01 -0700

Hello Steve,

You know, I've been a great defender of you in the past. I've come to your defense on more than one occasion, when members of the List have been pretty unkind to you.
Having said that, it seems to me that your "leaving" the meteorite world declarations have gotten to be comical. Really, either leave or don't leave. Geez, enough already!
If you're REALLY serious this time, I wish you the best.

Greg Lindh