[meteorite-list] Unconscious Ideomotor Response Test

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:01:00 +0100

Thank you for the video links (that totally disprove dowsing works). You
can clearly see the right hand 'twitching/bending' almost intentionally
as she reaches over the iron!! The rest is just Momentum for sure.

I don't think ANYBODY denies bent rods will cross over objects what is
at issue here is do they do it in direct response to the object or in
response to the human stimulus of seeing or moving over the object
(because they want it too).

I guarantee you wouldn't be able to find 10 buried iron meteorites
hidden in a ploughed field, (i'll bet half my meteorite collection on
it).

Mark