[meteorite-list] Unconscious Ideomotor Response Test

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:31:56 -0400

Here are two examples of the unconscious ideomotor response in action. The
female subject had never heard of dowsing, yet by pure coincidence her
ideomotor responded the same as mine.

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x177/cyphor79/?action=view&current=GibeonDowsing.mp4

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x177/cyphor79/?action=view&current=x102010015.mp4

"I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as they do
astrology, as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction
this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which
shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are
unknown to us at this time."
Albert Einstein

Phil Whitmer