[meteorite-list] Double-Blind Experiments Testing Dowsing

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:14:20 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Too..Too..funny... Thanks, Jason. How true.

Why in the hell doesn't it ever enter the consciousness of those that believe the crap that re-surfaces every ten years or so .. like mattress magnets, copper bracelets, voodoo dolls (I have three..they don't work)....charm stones..levitation..ghosts...mind and palm readers...magic...yeah dowsing and anything that happened around Roswell, New Mexico..that if any of this b...sh.. had efficacy the world.. and I mean the whole world... of opportunists, entrepreneurs, scientists, doctors, institutions, governments and ME.. would be all over it like white on a golf ball.

Best to all,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536