[meteorite-list] Change the Subject line please!! (Was: Could we get back to the science of meteorites, please ?)

From: Elizabeth Warner <warnerem_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:13:25 -0400

Many of you have thankfully gotten back to the subject of meteorites but
unfortunately reply to previous messages and use the same subject line
even when the subject you are talking about no longer matches the
subject line!

So, please, change the subject line accordingly. I'm sure I'm not alone
in skipping messages that have OT subject lines or subject lines that
don't interest us. So, we end up missing some interesting stuff. In
addition, when searching the archives, the subject line is a primary
source, so you may have some neat information but it could get overlooked.

No need to respond or start another useless thread. Just change the
subject line.

Thank you!

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth

Thunder Stone wrote:

> Last year I purchased a meteorite at a rock and mineral show a because it just looked a

[rest deleted]