[meteorite-list] Ot scientific method

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

very good! I love honest debate and discussion. The scientific method has brought us many nice advances. Like oxygen isotope anaylisis in meteorites. And healthy diets for most people. Big business on the other hand has brought some people profits. At the expense of everyone else. Gasoline is more carcinogenic or cancer causing than radon gas. Or uranium. 100 times more than cigarrete smoke. Why isnt it banned?