[meteorite-list] Dowsing is real, but exoplanets are dubious?!

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:40:29 -0400

Ok I just read the wikipedia article, I guess all those police and military
people really are that dumb. That thing's not even a dowsing rod. I like
the part where you insert the programmable card. Wow, the Indians, Thais,
Saudis, Mexicans, Belgians, etc. must be incredibly dumb. All I know is two
wire rods will cross over an iron meteorite, but I wouldn't stake my life on
it.

Phil Whitmer

Mike, on that note, dowsing is fraud.

"In January 2010, export of the device to Iraq and Afghanistan was
banned by the British Government and the managing director of ATSC was
arrested on suspicion of fraud,[2] and in June 2010 several other
companies were raided by British police.[3]"

>From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADE_651

The only thing that is proved by the article in New York Times is that
bribery and fraud works.

/G?ran