[meteorite-list] OT: Dowsing is real, but exoplanets are dubious?!

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 02:13:28 +0200

Mike, on that note, dowsing is fraud.

"In January 2010, export of the device to Iraq and Afghanistan was
banned by the British Government and the managing director of ATSC was
arrested on suspicion of fraud,[2] and in June 2010 several other
companies were raided by British police.[3]"

 From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADE_651

The only thing that is proved by the article in New York Times is that
bribery and fraud works.

/G?ran