[meteorite-list] OT: Dowsing is real, but exoplanets are dubious?!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:32:51 -0400

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 14:18:14 -0700, you wrote:

>would be personal unfamiliarity with the rather bullet-proof science.

That would not suprise me in the slightest after reading this:

"I don't pretend to understand how this phenomenon
works, any more than I understand how the dynamo at the Earth's center
started to generate a magnetosphere, or how or why the Earth started to spin
in the first place."

With the emphasis on the "not knowing how or why the Earth started to spin"-- he
acts like conservation of angular momentum is some sort of weird mystery-- which
is Insane Clown Logic:

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/04/08/insane-clown-posse-miracles/

(Unlike his stance on the possibility on extraterrestrial life, which is just
classic Insane Troll Logic
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsaneTrollLogic )