[meteorite-list] Attention Steve Arnold: Divining Iron Meteorites

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 15:27:35 -0400

This is a no-nonsense website:
http://www.constructionwork.com/resources_details_divining_rods.html

I don't see why this wouldn't work for locating buried iron meteorites.
I would like to see Steve Arnold try this. After locating a buried iron
meteorite by conventional methods, all Steve would
have to do is pass dowsing rods over it to confirm its location. If it
works, the rods could become another weapon in the meteorite hunter's
arsenal. If it doesn't work, chalk one up for the naysayers. It would take
maybe 2 minutes and would add a lot of human interest to the Meteorite Men
television show. Who doesn't love/hate dowsers?

Steve, if you read this, I don't want any money for my idea, just a mention
in the credits.

Phil Whitmer from Joshua Tree Museum

(If you insisted, I would however accept a modest honorarium)
(I would also be available as a dowsing consultant at a very modest hourly
wage) ;)