[meteorite-list] You Naysaying Denialists Are All Wrong, Dowsing Works!

From: Mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 14:15:54 -0400

"It is your brain that is working, not the rods."

Chris, you even though you are right, you're in a generous mood today!

I dowse with a single metal detector rod and that strange box and loop
attached to it. I've had a great deal of success with this method.
Usually I walk right to the meteorite and then find nothing else for a
week. This has been documented in front of witnesses on several
ocassions. I'm going to try it with the machine turned off to see if I
get the same results and save some money on batteries. Two dowsing rods
are definitely not necessary, one can work just fine - it's how you use
it that counts ;-)

Best wishes
Doug