[meteorite-list] Try divining rods over a large iron

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:13:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Darren.

Interesting video.

As I said, the anomalous result that Randy got was for flowing water, not static. Of course that wasn't the point of my post but that he had apparently manipulated his data to support his conclusion, or his experiment was flawed yielding false positives. Either way, I can't and don't rely on him as a credible debunker.

Dawkins is much more rigorous, reliable and believable, but again while this was a well done experiment, it is still an incomplete one.

No matter, as I said the not-so-amazing Randy's experiment had a strange result, the cause of which I would like to understand. Either way that doesn't sway me to believe dowsing is real, only that Randy's results are not reliable.

That's the last I'll say on both subjects.

Cheers

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography