[meteorite-list] Meteorites in Art - Art with meteorites?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:26:50 -0400

Hi Phil and List,

Thanks for the kind words about Tina's art. She works in several
mediums. She is planning to do two different series of paintings -
one of pop culture figures like the Munsters and another series
involving meteorite-themed paintings that incorporate a range of real
meteoritic materials (dust, etc).

How a frankenstein and vampire could make a wolf-boy is a mystery to
me also. LOL

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com