[meteorite-list] Norways TV-astronomer KJR Ødegaard helps decovers Norways 2nd largest meteorite!?

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:46:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I agree with you Bjorn, That waistline artifact looks terrestial. It appears they have put a good sized Campo on the ground in front of the specimen for comparison.

A bit off subject...but was is that layered food they are eating? The perspective makes it look like some kind of sandwich. Sure looks good.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536