(wrong string) Ødegaard helps decovers Norways 2nd largest meteorite!?

From: Bjorn Sorheim <astrogeo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 23:01:24 +0200

Thanks Martin & Bernd for the trend you have started.
Very impressing, but much more so with real meteorites!

I jumped on the trend myself, see below, but it is from
Norway and not a meteorite, I don't know if that is a trend...:-)

It weighs just half of ?degaards stone - 26kgs.
On the other hand it is very much pitted, I don't know
if you are able to see that. I know it' s about 390 million
years old, and is exactly as it was then.
And the pits are not 9.5% of total stone dimension as
they found out about Sikhote Alin, but much smaller.
Maybe you could guess what it is..?

http://home.online.no/~bsoerhei/astro/meteor/sand1.jpg

Bj?rn