[meteorite-list] Professionals No Longer Sought

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:08:31 -0500

Martin said:

"why making it so complicated? What about a more trivial definition?"

Well Martin, thank you for the brief synopsis of Carl's opinion. It sure cleared things up in my mind ;)

I tend to view the word, professional, as more of an adjective describing those that provide impeccable service and/or performance. That adhere to the highest standards regarding their particular field of endeavor.

A meteorite seller doesn't have to be an expert or a dealer in order to be considered professional. And of course, as Carl mentioned, an unconditional guarantee is a must.

Bill