[meteorite-list] Memorial for Bob Walker

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 21:28:59 -0400

I just checked my email and saw that Bob has passed. I know that Bob
was liked by many and also disliked by some. But we are all brothers
and sisters of the same parent body, and when one of our fellow
collectors goes into dark flight, we all experience the loss of light.
 He had a keen mind and a sharp wit. Though I only knew him a short
time, we both shared how cancer has hammered both of our families. I
will miss him and this is another bad piece of news in what is shaping
up to be a crummy October.

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com