[meteorite-list] Ad/ Website Update new material

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 17:50:41 -0700

Hi all I have added some new material to the website I have added some
 Slashform Indochinite Tektites a hand picked collection. Alamo
Breccia polished pieces, some very aesthetic silicated Campo with a
cool lightning bolt look to them. I have an incredible Campo 10.5 kilo
individual one of the very best I have ever seen. I am sure I have
missed some items please have a look here.
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

As always I have a lot of smaller material in me Ebay store which you
can see here
http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

 Thanks for looking

--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com