[meteorite-list] Passing of Bob Walker

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 23:26:17 +0200

>>> Count Deiro wrote: " I hope it's that you have crossed the event horizon
>>> and are in the presence of all that is beautiful."

That's a good sentence, Guido.

Bob Walker at Michael "Captain" Blood's Meteorite-Friends-Website:
http://www.meteorite.com/friends/details.php/listing/199/Bob%20WALKER

I'm just back from a performance of Richard Wagner's 'Das Rheingold' ...
... "Alles, was ist, - endet!" (All what exists - has an end)

Best,

Matthias

http://www.meteorite.com/friends/details.php/listing/199/Bob%20WALKER