[meteorite-list] Professionals No Longer Sought

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 09:28:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dave-- were I inclined I could go back in the list archives and fine 20 or
more flash-in-the-pan EX list members who came in like a bull elephant,
throwing around all types of ill-formed demands, or egotistical proclamations
and after not getting the attention they demanded ranted out some monologue as
to what a substandard list this is.

What made you specify that "dealers" were all you sought--was below the noise
level to bother with. And why now complain that the rest of the list didn't
answer you--Are you under the misconception the this is a list mainly of
dealers? I don't know which dealers who responded but how do you know they
were "professional" dealers? Getting more than 1 person offering to do business
based on your original post is quiet successful.

So get a clue--if you want assistance on specific questions just ask. We were
all novices once and if you don't come in here ranting like you are owed our
undivided attention and just ask your specific question you might get what you
need-- if not what you want. (Pray tell what are other "celestial objects
mainly meteorites?????" are you talking about?)

Let me take this opportunity to remind you that if you don't like the way we do
business and elect to join the list of other EX list members and you are going
to loudly announce your taking leave of us... take care to not let the door hit
you in the tushie on your way out...

Elton