[meteorite-list] The Art of Collecting Meteorites book---8 signed numbered copies available

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 19:49:11 +0100 (BST)

Kevin and list
       When Kevin first made this book available I purchased a box of
them,I believe it was 25 signed and numbered copies.Recently during a
house move I discovered I still had 8 of these spare.Number 118 is
personally signed to me but the others numbered 119 to 127 are simply
numbered and signed by Kevin.Only the first 500 copies of that first
run were signed according to Kevins website.These 8 are available for
purchase at the going rate of $30 plus shipping to your country.Great
book that should be on every meteorite collectors bookshelf.

Kevin,every time I look at the La Quintana website I wish there were
direct flights from Ireland,I would so love to visit to experience the
natural beauty of Costa Rica.Maybe one day.

sincerely
Jim Brady
IMCA 2424
http://www.emeraldislemeteorites.com <----under construction