[meteorite-list] trades and make reasonable offers

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

Please disregard my last post. Steve's behavior is none of my business and I
should have not said anything. I shouldn't care if no on else does. I got into
Steve's personal business which I shouldn't have. Sorry Steve, Sorry List,
Sorry Art. I'll try harder I have been good about not responding to Steve's
posts for some time but did make an error this time and I ask forgiveness for
pointing out illegal issues with Steve's offer. What he does is his business.
I have no right to interfere and no obligation to help others avoid jail.

My lawyer told me to say this and under advice of attorney I have done so

Elton Zipped Mouth Jones