[meteorite-list] Official Announcement NWA 6077 is Paired with NWA 5400

From: karmaka <karmaka_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 23:43:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Martin
>Btw. I liked the way John introduced his NWA 6077 a lot.
>That is professionalism at its best.

I couldn't agree more! Thanks John, thanks Martin, thanks Adam and thanks to all the other
REAL experts on the list.
It's because of people like you that I still love this list. Keep up the good work.
We need people like you here.

Let's work TOGETHER to keep this list a place of civil exchange of ideas and data.

The list is too important to be a battleground.

Best
Martin (another one)

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----