[meteorite-list] Official Announcement NWA 6077 is Paired with NWA 5400

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 21:42:53 +0200

Hey Greg C.,

may you agree, that in meteoritics only that counts in the end:

- the entry in the Bulletin
- publication(s) by scientists
- information, authorized by scientists to be released.

Everything else are bona fide statements.
To believe them or not to believe them, you have to leave to the meteorite
people.
Certainly much depends on the credibility and on the reputation of those,
who make such bona fide statements.
Also that you should leave to the individual people, whether they rely on
the experience and the standing of the person. Or whether they think, that
it is sheer speculation.

Here we are still in the process of the scientific analyses of a meteorite
itself, as well as of its suspected pairings.
So I think, you can stay calm, like all others are now and show the patience
necessary to wait for the results.

Btw. I liked the way John introduced his NWA 6077 a lot.
That is professionalism at its best.

My personal 2 cents.
Best!
Martin