[meteorite-list] Official Announcement NWA 6077 is Paired with NWA 5400

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 22:38:00 +0200

>Ok, what am I missing?

I found your comment on John Higgins' introduction of NWA 6077 improper.

Especially, cause you were aware of the disputes in summer and where now all
agreed to be calm and to wait for the isotopes, before they announce a
pairing, just like John did.

So why trying again to throw oil in the fire? What for?

>With over 10kg of this material in pairings known so far, I am willing to
bet there is likely a good amount >more still.

That prophetic gift makes you standing out from the oldest NWA-pros. :-)
Cause all of them had learned over the years, that sometimes there is coming
more of a stone and sometimes not. One never knows.

Back to work,
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----