[meteorite-list] International Shipping/Customs Questions

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:07:13 -0500

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the detailed Int'l shipping suggestions. I usually
write, "Mineral Sample For Study". I have only had one package go
missing in 10 years but I think I will try your suggestion of,
"Natural Mineral Specimen HC 7103.10.00.00" and see how it goes. For
fun I may send two packages to the same person with the two different
descriptions to see if there is a time difference in shipping.

Best Regards,
Greg Hupe