[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" Airs in Canada this weekend + New US Season

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 17:04:04 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings all.

A number of our Canadian friends on the M-List asked me to post a
reminder when "Meteorite Men" started airing in Canada. I'm pleased to
announce that we are now showing on the brand new Discovery Science
Canada (formerly Discovery Civilization) and there are five episodes
airing tomorrow and Monday. Details are here:

http://www.sciencechannel.ca/showpage.aspx?sid=28040

Steve and I just returned from the ends of the Earth yesterday and we
have completed primary location shooting for "Meteorite Men" Season
Two, which will premiere in the US one month from today -- November 2
on Science Channel and Science Channel HD. Season Two of "Meteorite
Men" consists of eight new one-hour episodes and features many exotic
international locations -- some are famous meteorite sites and a
couple may be entirely new to most of you. I estimate that Steve and I
have traveled at least 60,000 miles since we began work in June.
Several episodes will feature the amazing new Meteorite Men
motorcycle, built for us by Orange County Choppers of "American
Chopper" fame, and Steve and I also recently guest starred on Episode
Four of the current "American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior" season on TLC.

More about the MM bike here:

http://www.aerolite.org/articles/american-chopper-meteorite-bike.htm

And additional info is available on our official sites:

http://meteoritemen.com

http://www.facebook.com/meteoritemen

http://twitter.com/meteoritemen

Finally, there is a US "Meteorite Men" marathon repeating all six
Season One episodes on Science Channel this Monday, Oct. 4, commencing
at 9 am.

Details: http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=48.16200.126184.36729.2

I hope List members will find the new series to be informative and
entertaining. And it's great to be back in Tucson after many months on
the road!

Respectfully,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org