[meteorite-list] Subject: Re: Habital Planet Discovery Announcement

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 18:30:06 +0000

I have often thought that the Star Trek term "M-class planet", used to designate planets suitable for human-type lifeforms, would not be a bad way to talk about exosolar planets which might support our type of life. It implies other classes with other types of life being possible.

Just my 2 dilithium crystals (do they fluoresce, I wonder :)

Best!
Tracy Latimer